Flash Timing FT-FAT200Flash Timing
Call 800-688-8227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Flash Timing FT-FAT200 System. A fully automatic timing systems combined with easy to use software, allow you to host a quality track meet with accurate times and fast results.
FT-FAT200 is a video-based system with frames rates up to 200fps (one frame every 0.005) second. At 200 fps a typical sprinter moves less than the width of the finish line between video frames. The 200 fps frame requires an appropriate Windows based computer. The frame rate can be adjusted downward to support older computers.
The new finish line camera has an increased resolution of 600 X 800. The resulting video produces a sharper image and increased visibility of the hip numbers.
FT-FAT200 is radio linked, so there’s no need to wire the starter or point a timing device at the starter’s pistol. No more recalls due to difficult-to-aim timers missing the light from the starter’s pistol. The system allows the starter and timing officials to signal to each other that they’re prepared for the next race. Everyone is ready when it’s time to start the race. FT-FAT200 is reliably triggered by a .22 or .32 caliber starting pistol, so no special ammunition is require.
FT-FAT200 includes the digital video camera, starter radio unit, USB linked timer radio unit, POE/Switch, software and weather-resistant camera cover:
- 200fps IP Finish Line Camera – Our video IP camera requires a 1Gigabit Ethernet connection and comes with 25Ft Cat6 Ethernet cable and a 1GB POE/Switch to connect your computers and power the camera. The camera is enclosed in a new weather resistant housing, which is machined from a solid block of aluminum and is well sealed to resist inclement weather.
- Wireless Starter Unit – There is no need for a cable between the starter and the timing system. A wireless radio link provides an accurate start time using patented* synchronizing method that accounts for any radio transmission delays.
- USB Radio – The radio is attached to the capture computer and is used to communicate with the Starter Unit and the Camera. A Patented Hand Shake* between Starter and Timing Officials, which lets the official know everyone is ready for the next heat to start.
- FlashTiming Software – Software lets you capture and record video on one computer while another computer reviews videos from previous races. The system will interface with a variety of scoring packages, including Hy-Tek.
Customer Support – Flash timing prides itself on premium customer service and satisfaction. At least three knowledgeable team members are available to assist you 24/7.
Three Year Warranty – All of our products come with a 3 year warranty for any failures except for those caused by improper use.
* US Patent 8,675,452
- Pentium i5 2.5Ghz or better**
- 8GB of Ram
- 200GB Hard Drive
- 1366 x 768 Screen Resolution (1980 x 1080 recommended)
- USB 2.0
- 1GB Ethernet Port
- Windows 7 or later, 64bit OS
** Performance may vary depending on CPU variables. Frame rates are adjustable to accommodate slower processors.
PACKAGE DEALS ARE AVAILABLE that can also include the FT-Display, Camera Stand, and Starter Stand
Call for more information and to order 1-800-688-8227 or email email@example.com