Cantabrian Pole Vault StandardsCantabrian
Call for a quote!! Retails for $3,502.00
Cantabrian Pole Vault Standards. This International/ Collegiate design standards offer the ultimate in design and lightweight materials. These high quality standards use large diameter aluminum extrusions for uprights to insure the standards have the rigidity and durability needed for running top quality meets. Meets IAAF, UASTF, NCAA & NFHS rules. (TCPVS)
- Boxed" aluminum designed offset risers with cross-braced welded design gives added crossbar stability.
- Sleek design Aluminum bases adjust from 0 - 32"/80M and uses easy roll wheels to aid in setting up and taking down standards and quick storage.
- All aluminum Construction. Use's 4" diameter extrusion for upright with telescoping aluminum riser that is drilled for through bolt attachment of offset riser.
- Base is all aluminum channel that is marked for location of carriage. Threaded orange stop bumper can be adjusted to insure carriage does not go past zero.
- Easy roll wheels on base in sure Standard can be set up and taken down for storage quickly.
- Standards adjust from 8' 6" to 21' with easy turn locking knob that use "Reader Finger" for easy reading of height adjustment. Height adjustment is in both Standard and Metric.
- Offset riser is made of aluminum with easy view "Optic Yellow" finish. Offset riser attaches to upright riser with through bolts and use nylock nuts to insure offset is firmly attached. Crossbar pens are every 6" for quick easy adjustment of crossbar height.
Price per Pair
Shipping Note: Call 800-688-8227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order and for freight quote. Ships in multiple packages.