Bullet Belt Pop Belt.
- The Bullet Belt “Pop” Release is the basic design in the Bullet Belt series.
- Used to train explosive sport-specific skills.
- Regular use will increase an athlete’s ability to apply force to the ground.
Two primary advantages of the “pop belt” are:
- The belt can be used as a full resistance harness by connecting all available hook & loop closure.
- The ability of the belt to release as an athlete “explodes through” a start or change-of-direction when only a portion of the hook & loop closure is attached avoiding the “slow-down” often encountered with traditional overload techniques.
The belt should be used regularly and incorporated into in-season drills using the easy Overload (heavy resistance), Explode (break-through resistance) and Finish (no resistance) training model. (TA1383)